(Feb. 12, 2016)
- Enhancements and bug-fixes in SuperCL: it now also supports
filling buffers and images with patterns
and variable kernel work-sizes.
(Jan. 7, 2016)
- Works with OpenCL 1.2 or higher.
- Added the following functions of OpenCL version 1.2:
- clCreateImage() (no new image types yet beyond OpenCL 1.1)
- clCreateCommandQueueWithProperties() (no new options yet beyond OpenCL 1.1)
- Deleted bypass code for some ATI bugs that were fixed.
- Updated the instructions for connecting with Slurm.
- Bug fixes.
(July 19, 2013)
- Bug fix when working with more than one context.
(May 13, 2013)
- Optimized performance for the latest NVIDIA SDK.
- Bug fixes.
(April 12, 2013)
- Added work around an Nvidia/Titan bug.
- Still having a problem with the latest driver for ATI GPUs
(March 14, 2013)
- Added support for SLURM.
- Added support for multitasking, including MPI.
(Jan. 23, 2013)
(Dec. 21, 2012)
- Improved heuristics to overcome a bug in the latest AMD SDK's.
- Bug fix when buffer/image argument is NULL.
- New SuperCL special register allows SuperCL programs to read the time
- Fixed a security hole.
(Dec. 4, 2012)
- Working with AMD's experimental SDK for OpenCL-1.2.
(Aug. 30, 2012)
(Aug. 1, 2012)
- Enhancements of SuperCL and bug fixes.
(Dec. 19, 2011)
- VCL was enhanced with SuperCL, an OpenCL extension that
allows micro-programs of OpenCL to run efficiently on remote devices.
- VCL works with Intel's OpenCL 1.1 SDK,
AMD's APP SDK 2.5, Nvidia's OpenCL 1.1 SDK and PyOpenCL.